WHAT SIZES DOES KIM WEAR?
A: Kim wears a size Medium in Roman Body leggings (depending on fabric), Medium is sports bra (34D) and Medium biker shorts. When deciding on what is best for you, think about how tight you like your activewear, as Roman Body uses extremely high quality and compressed fabric.
WHAT ARE KIM’s MEASUREMENTS?
A: Kim is 5’6 tall. Her bust is approx. 37 inches, her waist is approx. 28 inches, and her hips are approx. 37 inches. Bra size 34D
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- A: You have 14 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. You know what we mean guys; keep it free of stains and signs of wear. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- We do not accept underwear or bikini bottoms. If they are returned, the item(s) will be sent back to you.
- If you are returning bikini bottoms, it must be in it's original packaging, all tags still attached and the hygiene slip must still be in place.
- All sale items are ineligible for return or exchange
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to help with the process
-Items marked "SALE" are not eligible for sale.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE A SIZE IF YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK?
A: Simply contact us at email@example.com to let us know what size you would like to exchange. If we are well and truly sold out of the size you need, we can offer you a refund less the cost of shipping.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WAS SENT AN INCORRECT ITEM?
A: If you have received an incorrect item (this includes incorrect size or color) we will require you to send a photo of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will be able to proceed with further information on what to do next. We will reimburse shipping expenses when the receipt is included in the return package. When returning an incorrect item please ensure that the garment gets back to us in an original unworn condition with tags attached.
WHAT FABRICS ARE EACH OF THE PRODUCTS MADE OF?
A: Fabrics used in manufacturing are listed in the product descriptions on our website.
DO THE PRODUCTS RUN TRUE TO SIZE?
A: Measurements for you to refer to when picking a size are outlined on our website, to help you achieve the best fit. If you are in between sizes in our crop tops or sports bras, we would recommend selecting the larger size, as the fit is quite snug and compressed for high performance workouts.
I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE BY ACCIDENT, AM I ABLE TO CHANGE IT BEFORE YOU SHIP IT OUT?
A: Please contact email@example.com and we will help you anyway we can, as long as you contact us before the product is shipped. Please remember during launch/restock periods we receive high volumes of orders and emails, and can't always make changes to orders in time before they're shipped.
WHEN WILL YOU BE RESTOCKING?
A: The best way to find out about any Roman Body updates including restock dates, is to join our mailing list. Our members are the first to know and you can sign up easily by scrolling to the bottom of any page on our website.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@THEROMANBODY.COM AND GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS.